Auto Insurance

We find you the insurance you need at just the right price!

Get the vehicle insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford. Serving Long Island, and all of New York.

The NYC area can be tough on cars. To protect yourself and the vehicles you depend on, it’s important to have the car insurance coverage you need in case of an accident or damage. Spirit Insurance works with top insurance carriers to offer auto insurance to drivers in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Nassau County and Suffolk County, and all of Westchester County.

How much car insurance do you need, and which types of coverage? Those are questions that your Spirit Insurance agent can help you determine. If you’re buying a new car, you’ll most likely be required to have car insurance in place at the time of the sale, including comprehensive and collision coverage.

If your car is older or has extremely high mileage, it may make sense to opt for less coverage or a higher deductible. We’ll walk you through your options and help you make the right choices for your situation. Besides car insurance, we also offer coverage for your other favorite vehicles, such as motorcycles and boats.

A Spirit Insurance agent will be happy to help you decide which types and amounts of car insurance coverage you need. Simply fill out the Automobile Insurance E-Quote form to get started, and we’ll get you covered.

  • Cars, trucks, and semis

  • Motorcycles

  • Boats

  • Fleet vehicles

  • Rental and towing

How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?

We’re based in East Meadow, NY, so our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.

We write insurance in New York and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for your vehicle.

Financing a Car?

To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance that covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:


Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.


Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every situation is unique — talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance. Request a free quote today!

Skip to content